Trading Only with Moving Average

At the moment when I am rather occupied. Displacement at new a place and house. The house needs always much work. Consequently, I do not have time to update this blog. The trade always goes but a shorter calendar. The result is formed now. AudUsd is very pleasant at present without the sudden movement.

In next weeks I will show you how to trade using only it my. As usual which work for me can not function for you. It is because you cannot be able to follow the rules of the game.

RULES OF THE GAME
1. Trade based on your capital and time that you have. The largest your capital plus the TF is long. More you time have more the TF is long. Vice versa.

2. Trade only with the direction directed by the pairs of my. If the pairs of my watch the mixed direction, do not trade. The pairs of my must move to the same direction.

3. If a trade change the direction suddenly, do not hesitate to enclose it with a loss and to turn the trade. It is the hardest part where the majority among you failed. Release your spirit or become losing all your life.

4. Maintain in the spirit, there are not a any such thing as by gaining all the hour. Take care-Juste you victory much more than you to lose. With the end your benefit will develop with your trustful.

Simple system with simple rules. I like to maintain it simple. No point to have the most complex system when the simple system can have the same result. With this system you will generally be out of the market. It is because you will take only the great movement and will avoid the small noise of movement and market.

The end advise. Do not envisage. The forex is not a play of intelligence though this system with the full oscillation shows you the possible turning. I have a possible turning for the audusd with 0.7200 but I will not take it that the coz there will be variation of the market before the real turn. Why time of wast awaiting the great movement when you can really see when his outward journey to move.

While waiting, good luck for all you. I will be of return once my PC is on line still. At the moment when I announce this on a laptop. I do not like the laptop, digital keyboard too small, makes it hard to make the typewriting speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...