Forex Is Not The System

After more than 2 years of trade, I can tell you a history about system of forex. The system of forex is a manner of trading to have higher possibilities of benefit. Unfortunately not all work of system of forex. It is because its step the system which does not function. It is you.

What if I say to you that I have a system which is only composed of the moving average. The system can carry out the benefit and will reduce to the minimum to you loses or even a chance gives you to break even during difficulties.

You would be thirll to examine it outside to discover only that at the end you lose money and you known as that the system is shit. The truth is if a person made with money using exact the same system however you lose money. Thus where you think the defect is you? Is it with the system or is it with yourself?

You can never not gain the benefit in the forex until you appear outside what is erroneous with you. Generally when you lose money would blame it to you on the market, the news, system etc but never on yourself. To you appear outside what you did of the wrong, any system to fail anyhow of good will in your hands. After you carry out what you did of the wrong, then you can earn money, seriously.

When you can what not make, you can trade without any indicator. I myself trade employing only it my now. With taken me one moment to include/understand but once you see it, you more according to any indicator. It is your judgment which counts.

I never know but what I would learn more far I enter this world or forex. In this moment I start to include/understand why some tradesmen trade without any indicator. The best indicator is in your brain. You must just develop it. That will take a certain time. No haste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...